Thursday, March 24, 2016

Long journey

You need not ponder very hard  what I desire from you each day. Just devote all the love in your heart, and be faithful in every way. My love for you is genuine, I swear. no matter what I say or do 
Even when your displeasure is clear, I'll still be true to you. 
I love to hear you whisper, Sweet nothings in my ear. I hold you close within my arms, Chasing away all our hidden fears.

Fears from leaving my life.. Searching, struggling, willing to find
A way to live another kindness life, while indeed I'm still blind.
But no matter what I'll face in that journey.. I do except in my mind.
Now I need each moment to guide.. To where I'm supposed to be.
Because I think it's a long long journey, which I'm planning to go.. Didn't you heard my steps on the road.. From where I started to where I am today the journey has been long and tiring it's like from nothing to some thing I am today... It’s not been an easy journey.. Be patient, hold on and never ever give up on me. Our life story designed to succeed.. Hand in hand everything we will do together.

No comments: