Saturday, March 19, 2016

What is love.?

The question what is love.!!! has grown from the stage of seed into a plant, in me... Its heading towards a huge tree, I couldn't bare it any longer.
So, I started brooding over it, but i have no clear answer.
So started getting answer from people around me...
Mom before she pass away answered; love strengthens every relation.
But my wise dad replied it energies a person's determination to be patient to the woman he love, it's to give her all of you and wait for nothing but her respect to who really you are.
A newly wedded couple told me, Its understanding of souls.
Expecting my friend's answer would match with one of above replies.
But it did not, he said love is a relation wit no end point.
But for a passionate lovers .. Love.. is above all.
I m deeply worried none of d above replies matched what I feel
After a great disappointment, a clarity overcame my frustrations mind .. I, then realised, 
Love is life and life is love.. There is love at every part of our life we just need to feel it, to share it with the right person and to spreads our forgiveness patiently over all the obstacles that we met.

No comments: