Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Welcome to my crazy world

How nice of you to visit my world, I wondered who was at the door... Yes, I'm alone in my deep within..... don't be concern, I've been this way oftentimes before
Of course, there are the memories, I don't know why I keep them all, Some make me smile, some make me cry, 
In the dead of night, they often call.. I look through the window now and then, Just to see what goes on out there, But your world's no better than mine, Everyone's living on hope and prayer
I live with what was... not what might be, Long ago my dreams went to bed and they haven't awakened since.....
I'm beginning to think they're all dead... I'll not disturb them..... just let them be, At one time, I nurtured them well, But dreams are strange, hard to predict, They can lead you to heaven.... or hell... But you know.. fate has a plan for each of us, 
I obeyed and answered the call, Now, I'm trying hard to forget, Please, don't make me walk memory's hall
Long ago, I tried to run away from a world that's lonely and cruel, Though there's no escape, I still try, True, there's no fool like an old fool
Gone is my brashness .... my confidence, My flag of surrender's unfurled...
If you can stay, I'll make some tea, 
If you stay ... welcome to my crazy world 

No comments: