Tuesday, September 05, 2017

absence..

Waiting for you caused... Fire to start in my heart so I had to put... My Palm-on-Cheek while counting
Second by second your absence, and you never came
I really wished then I'd never fell in love
Wanna know if you're upset.. Or if someone else had your heart.. Out of desperation I had to think.. Your absenteeism will last forever.. Thought I might've done
You something wrong and I found none!
I really wished then I'd never fell in love side by side the fire's found a home in me
And I get lost running after them thoughts
Any breath I think might be yours
Any whisper I guess it's your word
Been through all of this nights and days
They'd seen me then, and thought I was nuts
I really wished then I'd never fell in love
You promise with years and days
And throw your alibis and nonsense
Within a handshake, you're almost gone!
Or you'll swear your heart that you forgot about me
I really wished then I'd never fell in love.