Tuesday, September 26, 2017

In the shell of your memories

Am I afraid of falling ... Am I now at the edge of the abyss .. The identity of loss and absence ... I am afraid to fall in it forced to run away from the past, so I attached myself to a dark unknown present .. I do not see anything ..For fear of tampering with the past and his wounds, for which my soul was bleeding because of it.I am afraid of a present absent from his identity is indifferent to what will happen to me to run away and only ..Damn to escape from things we remember and it is difficult for us to forget them, and even to exhaust ourselves with memory .. Why do not we dig and spend it ??We finish it and blow it out of our lives and never remember it.Why do we connect our present with the suffering of the past ??Why bury ourselves in the shell of memories and difficult to get out of it ??To this degree our souls are weak ?!Or are we tortured to torture ourselves and kill every feeling we may resort to in the case of despair within us who comes without warning ..I fear that this abyss is the only solution to get rid of those pains of ours ... But despite all this feeling, escape is not the solution ..The solution is to overcome them and do not give them bigger than their size, what I took in the past days and moments of happiness is enough !!!Suffice it to be tormented all the time by mistakes we have signed to the goodness of us ..It is enough to sacrifice an entire age ... We live once and the day that goes on and we do not live as we wanted, we may regret it a lot and it is too late ...I have been tired of thinking but I have finally made the decision ... I will review my calculations again and will not surrender to my grief .... I will face my father and get rid of them forever and I will live as I wish ..I will never fear ... even if I have already stood on the edge of the abyss.