Thursday, September 07, 2017

lover last dance,

Throughout my life I've feared love, And the topic of love, And the opression of love to all those who possess it for I know stories filled with sighs, tears and groans and lovers falling in love and never turning back.
Throughout my life I've said no to desire and nights of desire as well as no to tormenting my heart
Then...  I met you and found that you changed my whole life, I don't know how I loved you I don't know how, my life changed from a whisper of love I found myself loving and falling in love, night and day at its mercy... Years of my life passed and for years I often saw lovers
Who complain to themselves. And those who cry in agony, The people of love are truly unfortunate
Oh how many times love called my heart and my heart did not answer back
Oh how many times desire tried to trick me and I said 'be gone oh torment'
Oh how many eyes tried to attract my attention but never succeed except for you eyes
Those alone took me and commanded me to love you they commanded me to love... I found myself loving and falling in love night and day at its mercy

You all who love wrong saying that it was torment and I dunno what
Shame on you and the ones you love... As for love, I give my soul to it, There is nothing in the world that could ever, ever be more wonderful than love.. We tire, we suffer, we complain about it, but we do love,
The heart and its sighs are incredible in reunion and separation and the candles of desire, when they light, a night of longing, the world and its beauty are so incredible in the eyes of lovers and when love took me, .. I found myself loving and falling in love night and day at its mercy
You filled my life with love So I give you my life my soul, my heart, my mind and my everything are yours
Your voice, your glance, your whisper are incredible... Something that made the world flowers and candles for me forever
My God knows how great your love is my darling... And my happiness with you my darling, my darling, oh my God
Not a tear nor a sigh has hurt my heart
I say nothing in your love but oh my God, my darling, my God your love is great
From so much love, I found myself loving and falling in love night at day at its mercy.