Sunday, September 03, 2017

Wakefulness

Now you start bleeding, Now you ask me where her love has gone..!
Is it was a palace of our imagination that has collapsed and what still remains is its ash... And please tell the story on my behalf as long as your tears flow, tell how that love became past news and time is comes to vanish and let her go.. for both of us became another story of passion wasn't suppose to be welcome.

I haven't forgotten her when she seduced me with a sweetly calling and tender tongue, when her hand extending towards me like a hand stretched out through the waves to a drowning person, she seduced me with a kiss that a night traveler was thirsts for its bless, 
Now could you tell me where is that light in her eyes ?
Now could you tell her that I visited her nest everyday as a bird of desire singing its pain, when she becomes self important, spoiled and capricious, when she inflict harm like a powerful tyrant for you and me,
Now could you tell her that my longing for her cauterized my soul and the waiting was like embers in my blood,
now please ask her to give me my freedom, to release my beats, for you given her all yours and she did not try to retain anything.

Her love chains will prison you to the rest of your life, you kept nothing didn't do and now they spared me... now why  .. O,

Why do I keep promises that she do not honor ?
When will this captivity end, when the world is before ?

She is far away, my enchanting love, full of pride, majesty and delicacy and with sure footed walking .. walking like an angel with oppressive beauty and rapacious glory... Redolent of charm like the breeze of the hills... pleasant to experience like the night's dreams,

I've lost forever the charm of her company that radiated brilliantly, I, wandering in love, a bewildered butterfly, approached you and between us, desire was a messenger and drinking companion that presented the cup to us... tell me had love seen two as intoxicated as us ?
So much hope we had built up around us and we walked in the moonlight path, even joy skipping along ahead of us, and we laughed like two children together, when we ran and raced our shadows.. O god,
And suddenly we became aware, after the illusion of our euphoria and woke up.. If only we did not awaken.

Wakefulness ruined the dreams of slumber and the night came, and from now on the night will become our only friend, and with tears we'll ink the last chapter in a story will never end.