Thursday, September 07, 2017

the quality

Man's words fold his mind, when abbreviation in speech is the best quality to find,
Do not look at me as the leaves that change its color .. Don't read my words as a faded letters .. For it's inked with pain and brutality .. For you will discover that these lines is not the most beautiful words I wrote .. And these papers is not the last ... These lines were not just beautiful words passing by.. But they are innocent feelings of heart lived them letter by letter .. And the pulse of a human carried a dream .. And burned with fire to make it come true .. My dear,
Virtue and wealth both remaining weigh together, in the balance we can't rise one of them without falling the other.
I Pay my whole life for a sense of truth and heart contains my endless love .. But I do not pay a moment of my life for a lover runaway .. Or abandoned my heart for no reason.