Friday, September 01, 2017

Between the longing of the end, and the longing should began

And the days went by, and the days passed so quickly, between distance and adversity. And when I met her I forgot our opponent, I forgot the night I was watching miserably counting the seconds. Out of my hands I forgave the torment of my heart and the horror she did to me.I don't know how I run to her, as if there is nothing beyond my beloved even death itself.. as if i have nothing nothing but my beloved in this universe
She met me and the desires in our eyes was enough to full the universe with longing, And hand in hand a silence words started to reveals through our eyes, and she is whispered to me, "I'm sorry.. I was so wrong about you..!"I forgot What was the reasons behind our sorrow.. I forgave her and forgot why we was suffering at first place, OWhere is the tears of my eyes went..! forbidden was the sleep.. the sleep abandon my eyes... O, with a tenderness smile with her eyes .. all my sorrow vanish .. vapor on air .. the
staleness of torment, and the sweetest torment, the torment of love for loved onesI will not be able to endure a day without her for the patience need patience to learn me to be patience alone without you.. There is nothing there in my dreams  beyond my beloved..
When wiser described
patience to me I'm sure  it was just imagination, some words in love, a tears in a sea full of agony .. ya who know what meant by patience tell me how i can run away from my heart, which place can contains my love but her heart, Our sweet nights already everywhere, together we full it with our love, with hopes full the universe, Hopes and affection
Here is the dawn fold his beams after the abandonment in its pink color becomesAnd the light of dawn awake up the joy when the joy said to love .. awake up be happy, awake up and be rejoicing... He said to love folk rejoicing... and I.. from joy to joy I neither sleep nor health,
I spend the nights wait the invitation to meet her,
living in the Autumn of my age to catch what still remains from youth spring between the longing of the end, and the longing should began