Monday, September 04, 2017

long road ahead 003


When we became distant and the fire became smoke and ash... It's too late
How are you beneficial, o regret?
What are you doing, o reproach?
The painful nights have become long and the lovers separated.. Enough suffering and misery... And tears when we part and tears when we meet
Why do you blame me ? What's in my hand to do ?
It's too late,
How long have I wished to meet you with a smile or with a gaze of love or a blaming word
But I forgot how to smile as I have forgotten my pains
Time has always made people forget sadness and joy
If it's about the old love, If it's about the painful wound
The curtains of oblivion have fallen long ago
If it's about the old love and its harshness... I have forgotten it, I hope you forget it too
The night.... The ticking of clocks wakes the nightThe night.... And the anguish of the O's in the middle of the night
The bitterness of the sighs and the loneliness and the sleeplessness... Still hasn't gone far
You want us to be back as in the old times then... Tell time to go back and bring me a heart that hasn't fallen in love before that was never hurt nor deprived.

Because of my pain and the length of my nights... My pain, my pain.. Flow
Because of the joy of my enemies over my misfortunes... My pain, my pain.. Glow
Because of your harshness when we were lovers and the cruelness of the world to me
Between me and you is desertion and disloyalty and a wound in my heart that I have hidden
Between me and you are nights spent in separation... And a long road that you started
How are you beneficial, o regret?
What are you doing, o reproach?
The painful nights have become long and the lovers separated...Enough suffering and misery
And tears when we part and tears when we meet
Why do you blame me? 
What's in my hand to do?
It's too late, too late