Saturday, September 23, 2017

ask not a professional

Slowly, tenderly, sweetly...  Kiss me
Kiss me on the lips... Slowly down... Down to my finger tips
Kiss my body inch by inch, tenderly till it tickles and starts to flinch
Kiss me in the left and right ear, and please sweetly whisper your words of passionate care
Kiss me by the neck, with those little kisses called pecks
Kiss me hungrily in the mouth, let your soul hear my groaning delicious shouts
Kiss me below and yonder... O, till my juices begin to ponder, and turn on fire with our desires.
Kiss me once, twice, thrice...Oooo! These kisses are very nice, now i believe that kissing is an art, one most master and for sure slowly is better than faster. And ask not a professional for a kiss for it will be empty without bless. 


"dedicated to my wife in distance"