Monday, September 11, 2017

Wait me no matter what..!

Do you really think that all your knowledge can cover the truth with a beautiful lies... in a world full of clones developed in the wrong ways.
We may sink deeper into hopelessness, Maybe people still threatened us by sickness, yet i see our life's system failed to proceed.

Physical and financial seduction are an old tricks to make people with greed
Do you really think that I wants to be an enlightenment, Or I want to knows what anyone think,
Do you really think that I want to fly as a bird or breathe under water as a fish, O, or even want to talk about moral in a book to people still breathe but... lost the way of life..

Do you really think you know me...! excuse me.. for I'm an ordinary person who walk in a simple humble way, who are not selfish, doing everything without carelessness, just speak with sincerity and not fake like some and I don't want to be anything else.


The fool'