Tuesday, September 26, 2017

In my waiting for you

In my waiting for you I get bored, feeling a fire in my ribs has which disappeared from people's eyes, So I put my hand on my cheek when the seconds I spent in separating seems a lifetime, I start to count the second one by one in your absence... but you did not come...  honesty, sometimes I wish I didn't fall in love with you.
Wanna know if you're upset or if someone else had your heart out of desperation I had to think that your absenteeism will last forever, thought I might have done to you something wrong and I found.... O I found none!
I really sometimes I wished then, I'd never fell in love.... side by side the fire's found a home in me and I get lost running after them thoughts, any breath I think might be yours, any whisper I guess it's your word beneath my mind, Been through all of this nights and days they'd seen me then, and thought I was nuts..
You promise with years and days ....And throw your alibis and nonsense...
And .. and Within a handshake, you're almost gone, or you'll swear your heart that you forgot about me and my love.