Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How to be patient in love, O

You don't help me to be patient with promises, and candy-coated speech and pledges, I've been patient so long with this fire inside, torment and degradation.
What a mistake...!  and I won't make it again.
And even if there is desires and longing for you, nevertheless, patience has its limits, my darling
Love kept me patience a long time and I concealed a lot in my heart, and I was satisfied despite your injustice however all of this had an influence,
And the closeness was behind me, And in far-ness I had a lot of mercy
And when I'll met you.. I'll lose all patience in loving you, so for now I live with my hope, Even if cost me a lot of years in your love
You don't give me patience that's it I'm sick of it, Showing me you're my salvation when I sacrifice no matter how cruel you are
There's no passion in this world that could live like this on illusions
True love never needs words it needs solutions,