Wednesday, October 18, 2017

let me spin our soul in our heart

Life awakening when our soul giving, In every touch it landing with forgiving,
Trust our soul when it tells how this love can saving,  

Inside our heart there is a humming souls, Torment and spinning,
Asking, wondering... with this feelings where we are going.

Should I spin a coin to decide where to go,
If you doubt on your heart, take mine and I'll lay my trust on you,
For you to believe, for you to be never alone, 

with you... Even the sky is still blue, and If I never knew
Thousands stars still for you, the same stars at midnight. still shine you in daylight... with hopes around with you
Should I spin time in a clock, enough to tell you, our life just so short, Though hardness make it feels long
Life made of choices and chances, impossible if nothing hurts us, but the healers scattered more.. So whenever you have to decide
let me spin our soul in our heart... and our mind will tell us one day,
" what is the hell we do to this love"