Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A heart of diamonds

You confused my heart with you, and I am hiding and concealing my emotions, Tell me what should I do with you or what should I do with my heart, I want to complain to you from the fire of your love, I want to tell you about what I kept in my heart, what is keeping me sleepless at night, what is making my feelings cry and to describe to you the exhaustion of my soul, but my self-pride, my dignity prevents me,

O.. one look in my eye, and you'll see what is written in it... This glance of desire and longing and this tear I hide, and this dream between my eyelids stays with me the whole night, it kept me awake between thoughts and sorrows
And its shadow passed me inside my eye,
And between my desire and my deprivation,
And my confusion with my repression,

O.. how many nights I've spent with my dream, I give my soul patience with a word you said to me one day, spent the night thinking of what has happened to you and what has happened to me,
And I said he has neither experienced confusion upon when I greet him nor has he experienced desire to my eye, he will speak, and then I comes back and forgive you again and again and long for you to be with me,

I fought you between my soul and made good with you and fought you again and I say after my soul takes pity on me... It obeys me to increase my deprivation and I will remain loving you no matter what I say, or what has confused my thoughts,
Your heart does not indicate a hidden love and when you heart deprives me and shows my eye your love... I am concerned for what is preoccupying you and my soul hears your call.