Saturday, October 21, 2017

I miss you..

Once, long ago a very wise person told me that you can't miss something you never had.
I had told you wrong, But you pursued on saying I was a fool.
You left me to face the world alone... And I went on, living off my tears and breathing my sobs, but I was too stubborn to realize the truth in front of me.
I missed the feel of your lips on mine, although you never kissed me
I missed the sound of your snores when you feel asleep but I have never seen you asleep
I missed it when you wiped away my tears yet you have never comforted me
I missed feeling weightless when you swept me off my feet even though we never once embraced.
Once, you told me
That you can't miss something you never had but ever since you've been gone... I've realized the truth:
I missed the love that we shared even though it didn't exist... And that's the truth... So why do I feel like I've had it all along ?
You can't miss something you never had then why do I miss you?