Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Forgive me,

I would do anything just to see you once even it was my last time, where I could hold you in my arms and look deep into your beautiful soul... And tell you how much I'm missing your presence in my life ,
One last time that I could see your beautiful smile,
One last time to feel your lips touch mine,
Its unacceptable for me to say goodbye before our combine, 
I wished this moment would come.. I prayed every night, hoping that my worst fear wouldn’t come true but as the day that we can't get closer... I know that my prayers have gone unanswered, Its hard to believe that we can't be closer soon.. you, you are,
A person that brought so much joy, intelligence and means to my life, A person that made everything seem so perfect, A person that four thousands away from my side.
I'd never thought I would fall so mad for anybody, you’re the angel that stole my heart and I hope you know that my heart will always be with you, no matter where you are for you’ll always have a place in my heart, I’ll carry you with me everywhere
and we'll never be apart.