Friday, October 13, 2017

Without you..

I've forgotten sleep and its dreams, nights and its stars lights.... Far from you my life is torture,  Don't go far from me and I have nothing but teardrops in my heart.
With myself I live far from you, Desire conquered me, the sleepless nights melted me, And no matter how much the desire keeps me up, and no matter how much the separation confuses me, no fire of love will change me nor will the days make me far... From you
Now no sleep nor tears in my eyes for the separation is over for me, for between desire and desperation, and between fear and its illusions.... I worry for you and I'm afraid you'll forget me, And the desire for you will forever awake me.
Remember me in a beautiful moment.... We lived in it for love, May that words remind you of me,
Take my years,Take all of them, Except for the seconds in which I see real you or learn me how I hide it... how I say it to make you understand.
I was longing for you... When there was only two steps between us, Look, look how it is now, Where am I my darling and where are you
What to do ?
Don't tell me what to do
You are the hope of my life, Why do you deprive me of it
My eyes were making me jealous of my love, and now they cry for you because of my defeat... When you are the light of my eye, o.. the soul of my heart, where are you..!