Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Problems

At my sickness craving to find new roads to knock in, All the people i knew asks me about what is the problem with me, honesty i dare not to complain about the storm i put myself in, but in silence I understood that, we are experts at figuring out the problems... But get afraid to figure out the solution.
What a surprising characteristic of us !

A lifetime passed away I believed in god and in destiny , and still to my last breath I'll, problems there are so many for anyone but to realize and accept it this is life, obviously we all have them sometimes even if we can manage them all or not but we should let no trials and problems steal our joy... 
Personally in the middle of my problems I'm still see that hidden bright side, for I have faith, hope and trust that nothing created in this earth to stay forever,