Thursday, October 12, 2017

True love never needs words,

You don't help me to be patient with promises, tenderly speech and pledges
I've been patient so long with this fire, torment and degradation, What a mistake and I can't make it again..  even if there are desires and longing for you, nevertheless, patience has its limits, my darling
Love kept me patience a long time and I concealed a lot in my heart, I was satisfied despite your injustice however all of this had an influence
and the closeness was behind me
And in silence I had a lot of mercy
And when you met me I had lost all patience loving you
And still I live with my hope even if cost me a lot of years in your love
You don't give me patience that's it I'm sick of it
Showing me you're my salvation when I sacrifice no matter how cruel you are
There's no passion in this world that could live like this on illusions for true love never needs words,