Thursday, October 05, 2017

tell me how to explain the meaning of colors to a blind human

The most true meanings of love we hear it without the accent of words.... The most beautiful vision of life we see not with eyes but through our feelings... The magic of charming music is felt in our heart with the soul ... not our ears,
We all have the same senses yet not all of us knew how to use it.
You see, you want me to run towards success because it does not have legs ... but I prefer to crawl towards the house where my love is waiting for me.
You see the poet beneath my words, when I prefer the child who drives my emotions towards you.

How beautiful it is when we write words remain by some as beautiful and seen by some as expressive and influential, and seen by others as meaningless... while there are few who know what is hiding behind its queues.