Thursday, October 12, 2017

In love and living


My destiny, my day and nights of desire... From the flame of longing in your eyes you ignite my tenderness, what is this poetry you have in your eyes that made the most beautiful words jealous, what is the scent of this perfume of your hands
From the spring in your lips
From the nights in your eyes
From the flames in your cheeks
From the tenderness in your hand
My soul got lost on this journey and I was lost with it, protect me from the sands of time, protect me, and hide me far from all the prying eyes.

So long nights that pass killing my hopes and leaving me ashes asking the I.. What's in it if she forgets to love me..?
My fear is that she won't take it nor will she leave me
My fear is that this great happiness will be taken from me

My fears is losing you when the I.. will be me.
all the love I loved was yours, my darling tell the world with me, This life is nothing but love.