Saturday, October 07, 2017

You, are a member of my family.

These few weeks I reverted back to the old me, The pain I hide away so no one will again see, except in what i ink I’m fine happy I will say, I detest lying but others prefer it that way.
I try to be there just listen whatever happens to you, even I’m crashing badly somehow this I still can do, I feel weak, sick, tired, exhausted in reality, No one realizes how bad it is as they don’t care about me.
I guess I now know just badness bad luck to others I bring, So I ought to just die so I don’t hurt others with this evil thing, I hate me for spoiling things and bringing others down, So I have to self-destruct in silence and never show a frown.
I guess when I see someone is happy I should not stay, Because I will chase their happiness good fortune away, For others have more value purpose that is sadly true, They deserve to be happy and I mustn’t make them blue.
So pain, hurt, frustrations I will just file away and hide, as silently crying as I just die more and more inside,I survive only to serve my family to try let them live, to repay them for all that they have to others give.
When this is over at last I can at last go permanently away, I’m too tired now and have no other reason to on this earth stay.