Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fake Drug

I shed too many tears and wasted too much time thinking of you

I devoted so much time to you 
In return all I got where my own tears
Nights I couldn’t sleep
I ask over and over
What am I doing wrong
But then I realize that it was you the whole time
I gave you my smile and you almost gave me a child
Every time you needed me I gave into you like a drug
And I suffer the side effects alone in my bedroom
Were you last left me with out a sound
Was this another hit it and quit it
Cause I haven't heard from you in a minute now
And its getting pretty late
I'm just surprised you haven't checked up on me
Should've thought twice before I overdosed on you
Cause you were the fake shit
But since I've already opened you up and saw what was really inside 
it was too late
I was ripped off but now I'm screwed cause there's no refunds

No comments: