Thursday, November 24, 2011

Facebook To Animals

..these are most likely to be their Status Updates:
Poodle: Waiting for my owner to pick me up. Time for saloon.
Cockroach: Managed to skip from someone’s foot step.. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle!
Cow: Huh! They are touching my breast again..what do they think I am! ******?
Cat: My 7th child is asking who is her dad..what shall I tell her??, I don’t even remember.
Mosquito: I am HIV positive this is all due to wrong sucking !!!
Chicken: If tomorrow I am not updating my status, means I am being served at KFC.
Love you all.
Octopus: I have just refilled my ink..hoorray!!
Pig: Oh gosh they throw the gossips that I am spreading flu…WTF!!
Lice: Oh @#$%! !! I entered wrong hair..smells like urinal bowls!
Goat : Friends, don’t go out, Eid holiday is coming
Pig writes a comment on Goat’s status:
“Luckily I am haram”
4 likes 
Goat replies:
“Don’t you remember that after Eid is the Chinese new year..?
11 likes 

No comments: