Thursday, November 24, 2011

BABY i miss you !!!


I don’t think that you ever imagined how much pain I would be in once you were gone,
Because if you had; you wouldn't have left me.
Words cannot express the amount of emotions that have come with trying to let you go. 
Every day has been a struggle.
Its been a year and its still hard for me to grasp that your really gone.
Sometimes, still, I don’t know what to do with myself.
There have been days that I haven’t wanted to get out of bed,
And days that if I allowed myself, I could cry and cry and cry.
A year later and I still sit and stare at your pictures, 
Sometimes I sleep with them by my side.

I miss your voice.
I miss your smile,
Your eyes, your touch
Your smell, your phone calls
And your comforting ways.

Until I see you and dad again, 
I am always missing you both so incredibly much!

No comments: