Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Women Suffering,

The last time I talked to you, You were sweet, nice, caring, And you didn't put your hands on me.
Friday was different. That sweet innocent act tricked me into thinking you changed.
But silly me You not only didn't change. 

You got worse.
You didn't care about my feelings,
You only cared about your self.
You didn't care what your friends thought,

Because you knew they were scared of you too. You knew they wouldn't stand up and defend me. I was and I am stupid to think you could have ever changed.
You hit me because I wouldn't kiss you.
You bit me because you said I didn't care. 
You pulled a knife on me because I asked you to stop.
You blamed me that our relationship didn't last.

I didn't care about you, you kept yelling at me. I couldn't explain or defend my self about what happened last year because i new you would lash if i said one word.
You held my face and yelled at me to look at you. I couldn't, I was to scared.
You called me fool, you hit me again.
You grabbed me close, I begged you to stop.
You told me you wanted to spend the night,

That it was time I lost my V-Card. I told you, you couldn't and you pushed me away.
You grabbed me again and asked me
why i didn't love you like you love me. I looked away and didn't answer.
You hit me again. I told you because you were rude to me,
and you replied how. My mouth dropped, he thinks this is all a joke.
You grabbed my body and told me to kiss you.
I told you i couldn't, it wasn't fair for the both of us,
and now i have your fingerprints on my body, and stab holes in my walls.


I cant get over something that happened Friday night.
Something inside me cant move on.
I'm not mad about what you said or did to me.
and now that I think about it,
I was scared of you that night and still am.
I'm mad inside because I'm scared of you. 
I'm not scared of anyone in this world,
and now I realize today that I'm scared of you, and only you...


I wanted to believe that everything that happened last year,
All the abuse, and hurtful words were all a lie,
And never happened. I wanted to believe that you could be a better person, and that you could have changed. But silly little me was wrong, And i have the marks to prove.

No comments: