Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Remembrance



Has anyone ever thought like this? The way I think when I think about you? I see you so clearly your eyes, your mouth, your nose, everything about you is so clear. I still feel your arm wrapped tight around me. our hands clasped, your thumb rubbing circles on mine. I feel you calloused hands on my back and I hope you feel mine. I want to see you will I ever be able to?
Has anyone ever been in such agony over someone? Is this pain even bearable? I hear your voice saying my name and making it sound beautiful. I hear our conversations over and over in my head. Do you hear them to? I want to hear your voice. Will I ever get the chance to? 
Has anyone ever felt the way I felt when we first touched? It was ever so brief yet something happened, then you couldn't keep your hands off me. You touch my head, hair waist, arm, and hands. I still feel every one of them and when I remember them I wonder if you remember them to? I want to touch you again will I ever get to?

No comments: