Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tell Me Goodbye...


The memories of you

Are engraved within my heart

Nothing in this world

Could ever tear us apart

Because you’re not here

Some think that you’re gone

But I tell them better

Let’s say you just moved on

I try to stay positive

To keep you watching over me

Some think it’s crazy

But I know you’ve got to be

We were pretty close

I hope I can say

You were so pretty

I’ll never forget those days You were such a fun person, And your personality was great, All the guys loved you, Most girls had to hate I know how you were, And how you were so shy, But I wish you told me one thing

I wish you would have said goodbye…

Your future was great, You had so much in store, When I’m forced to think of it, It rots me to the core

I spend most of my time, Thinking of you, And reminiscing of the things, We said we’d do 

What I wouldn't give , To be in your place, I’d give the whole world, Just to see your face, Some say I’m going crazy, Or maybe insane, But they don’t understand , This heartbreaking pain, You were my drug, My source to get high, 

But I really do wish, You would have said goodbye…

I’ve been thinking of the days, When we used to sit together, I now cherish those moments, I also hope you remember, You’re always in my head, And I can’t get you out, I get so mad at times , That I just want to shout, I feel as if pieces are missing, Like a book with no end, Too late to tell you how I feel

Now and forever, only a friend, My old memories of you, Fly by me fast, And everything I remember of you, Is now in the past, All the sweet thoughts of you, Brings a tear to my eye, I miss you so much

I wish you’d say goodbye…

I hope heavens good to you, And I hope you get your Wings, An maybe when I get there, You can show me all the beautiful things, I really don’t want to say it, But please wait for me, Knowing your up there

I really can’t wait to be, That day when angels came down, Was a sad day of grief, When I first found out, I stood in disbelief, Although you’re gone, You still feel so close, Maybe it’s the thought, Of missing you the most, I wish this was a joke, A foolish student’s lie, But you have no idea

Please…tell me goodbye…

No comments: