Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dream of hope

fold your light in my eyes... vanish the darkness of my life... wipe up pain away from me..
Green the heart of garden, light up the heart of this dark city... Flap flap with pigeon wings.
I need to see you when I'll sink ... in the center of the sea.. my only island. wherever I sail east or west I'll find nothing but your arms to hold me.. Open your heart to hug me, wipe up friendly my concern and sadness... kindness words will ink by tears.
O, my dear please talk about me, tell stories about those so long paths I've been walk through... let this dream of hope comes true... let the impossible be near of my hands, The dream was a dove will given birth the day after doom ... after the resurrection and it shall Aiming peace at the shore..
fold your light in my eyes... vanish the darkness of my life... wipe up pain away from me..