Friday, August 25, 2017

the moon and i

In a night full of love, where I'm taken to this far away shore,  In your eyes i met the sea... I lost the will to control myself.... i though my soul to the waves ... I'm drinking and yet still thirsty, this is our story and how it started, see .. see how crazy heart i have, how .. crazy.. my heart is... In loving you.. O
By the lover and wounded low... in the sea of your eyes i fold my love boat hulls into the wind, Moon spent all the night consoling my wounds, he put your picture beside my picture inside the mirror ... O, do you will believe me if i said he start to laugh at me, smiling...and start to ink our story with his beam over the waves,
since that day my heart never came back to its place.. since this time longing to the other shore forbid me from rest,