Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Exchanging goodbye..

Give me my heart back and take your heart with you
Give me my life back and keep me away from your life
Please I do not want to reproach, I don't want to remains in your heart anymore
there is no better hope in your heart
If all the world will treats me like you did, it will be impossible to open that door again.
I lived with you a beautiful story
was a covenant from the beginning for love and loyalty... at least my hope was that I would protect my love and my intentions wasn't cruelty and separation with unbreakable bond... now what...
this is the heart you took, you betrayed it, you never defend
for it or protect it from your sword.. You did not keep its love and did not feel the pain when it's still remain.
And.. i forgive you but forget me please and let me go... let me forget you too

with time there will not be even a whisper remains your name in this body and as closed as i was as far as I'll be.. for what has come near may be it was far away from that very first moment and in a blink of an eye we may can't even have a time to exchanging goodbye..
And It is not forgotten at all, except for a new beginning... new beginning with you... that is our weekly hide and seek and why not while you knew that I will always bow to your love.