Saturday, August 19, 2017

Time.. My dear

When one's thoughts were a mix and grate... of doubts and fears, of sadness and tears ... For all the things that have happened in the last few years.
I thought of our precious time which have gone with fight... Wondering, if what we were doing, was right.
Would we'll return home to our loved ones some day, Or would our names be carved on that wall, forever to stay.
I thought of how I stood before so many died ending Wall... And saw all the names that one's call... all those people were so dear, It was impossible for me to hold back a tear... I I accepted irony and bitterness O.. i even still hears its tone,
Paying with my blood for a game where you weren't alone... It seemed as if I heard each one of them say, "For your Tomorrow, we gave our Today." but what about yesterday... do you forget about ..

Yesterday I done things that pleased others, I had past my youth era, I hate things that hurt me. And did today I do things that pleased myself, Am I shall change things under my control for I am wiser than yesterday. 
Should I wait tomorrow to change what I have done wrong, shall I do more that I can envisioned and will I become a legend because I dare to dream big.
No dear... life taught me that happy are those whom appreciated what yesterday had brought, plan for things to do today for tomorrow what might bring us is eternal peace of mind.
So let us treasure and value our time now, for time ... time becomes priceless when we take things for granted, time becomes meaningless when we face our final moment of our dead and time becomes tomorrow heaven when we treasure the present moment.