Sunday, August 20, 2017

life goes on... seriously

If you don't take this seriously, how are we gonna work this out, nothing seems right, I'm not thinking straight, for bright light blind my eyes... it feels like everything is fake
my bone is crashing my vain,
my heart is pumping blade,
my luck is all gone
my steps is in unknown hand
I can't change what happened or force my wish to come true... it's all insanity
I'm trapped into nowhere,
I'm straggling to find the road that mislead me to lose you
I'm in anger

I feel all desperate ... I feel all alone and there is nothing to go from here.. there is no hope for some reason you just don't get it, I'm giving you all the sign but it seems I'm not worth it
I can't spell the word and tell you that i love you in this useless connection, or even say our loud that i need and miss you
It's just a boring life I'm living without you
there is so many time I wished up on a star or wanted to kiss you but you were so fare... I guess it's destine to never meet you in this life
I have no chance with you, No matter how hard i try.. No matter what i do
you just won't get it, 

you left me no other choice
you gave me no reason to stay.
I think i have to get on with the truth... there is no "we" no more.