Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Water babies...

I was ocean and I was in ocean, When my own waves brought me to surface, I was happy I got exposed.. And I was exposed to the fresh air and fresh rays of broad
sunlight.
I stared gaining energy... each molecule vibrated with and I too, I was lifted up and up, With friends and family together raising in space.. We are cloud and I am cloud away my ocean..
Alas.!, air stopped lifting us and started swinging here and there and billions and billions of us were there enjoying together our swing, jolting and moving
here and there, But the cool air drew our energy.... We came together as we become
poorer and poorer.. We formed a group and dropp and started falling together.! 

Some fell on hot rocks and hot land, quickly went up.. But some fell on grass and plants got absorbed and trapped there,
some fell on land joined hands and became steam, We called our trapped friends to join us, but they were settled there and enjoying happiness and sorrow, making their own life, some were in trees and plants, some were in men and
beasts, enjoying their life there.. We streams joined and became rivers and rolling and falling in eddies and vortoices, we enjoyed rocks and falls... And reached ocean completing a cycle.. But still most of our friends Were back and there still enjoying their trapped life, Some are in organismsms, some in lakes and ponds, some as mountain ice ! Oh we are molecule yet Not differentiated in ocean! We are neither happy nor feeling pain, 

Some us dived deep and felt safe felt escaped the cycle... Some loved and felt bad of our friends trapped, wanted to go to call them back, remained on the surface to go and warn them we were oceans,
They were, sages, seers and prophets.. They knew they are free, yet their love, and decide to be part of eternal play..! We can now say,
we are that, I am that, this and that, but who is there to listen we are all ocean we are ocean! Or we are raising, or we are in clouds or we in lakes and ponds. Trapped or free, having a duty towards us, towards others and the Ocean!

 I am this... You are that, think about you and f eel yourself.... 'we are ocean babies '