Thursday, August 03, 2017

It's called LIFE.

listen carefully, to those so simple words ... there are life's questions are tough to answer.
To doubt ones self can make a 'what if' wonder.
The color of love is red but so is the thought of feelings murder. 

One persons perception can be another's deception. 
What is constant...? 
What will remain..? 
Some think time will end and others that heavens promise will begin. 
Can you tell me the definition of love and who really created hate..? 
Can you tell me what friend will always be there no matter what..? 
What about the enemy you should always keep close..! Are they truly your enemy then..? 
What is the meaning of a tear..? 
Does it mean you are no longer sad when you have none left..? 
I know love, have experienced it first hand with you. God has given me that. yet I still wonder about the original plan... O, I forgot to send my congratulations for your winning, and you also forgot to remember that; there is a big 'if' between Love and Endurance. It's called LIFE.