Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I don't know..

You give me that special feeling that I’ve never felt before.
You’re all I want- Nothing less, nothing more.
I fall for you more and more every day.
I don’t want to lose you, no way!
When I’m with you, everything else around disappears.
When I think about not being with you, I break out in tears.
I smile a lot to cover the pain.
I smile so much, some may think I’m insane.
I can’t help but to think about you.
I never know what you’re going to do.
You’re so unpredictable... But it’s ok, it’s cool.
My feelings for you are strong.
Weather we’re just friends, or more, I don’t want anything to go wrong.
I inked my thoughts to show how I feel... But nothing is false, it’s all entirely real.
Why so many? I do not know.
Letting my feelings out of my heart, somehow gives it more room to grow.
I can’t keep everything bottled up inside... My true heart, I shall not hide.