Wednesday, August 02, 2017

I miss you


The question is ... Why is love always so feared just start slow in first, then move to 5th gear..?
to run and to hide will keep you at bay, but to try and endure could lead you the right way... even after your heart hits the ground, the sky may be gray, but not love lost.. yet no love found.

I don't want meaningless love, I want something that lasts... but my life as I know ... is like broken glass
I try to pick up the pieces.. they cut me in vein, but I'd rather hurt than feel no pain.
Each time I fall harder than the one before, but regardless of that I'll still hit the floor... and it hurts like hell to be alone but my heart in the meantime will aimlessly grown.
They say whats meant for you.. wont pass you by, but I feel those words are just one more lie, because so much has passed me it couldn't be right
but what can you do... when she's no longer in sight.