Friday, August 25, 2017

unwanted.. isn't

I can't stop thinking of you ... Day and night, Rain or Shine, your are my existence and my wine... The minute without you turned into day, and the seconds with you for a lifetime will last... and i wounder, with all your cheats and deceiving how one's can know the way,
I sit here in the dark just feeling our life slip away... So cold, so empty, so unwanted, And it is not something from out of the dark for I feel like this with all my heart.. Nothing will ever come close to showing you how i really feel, about you... with what is fake and what is real... So,
When winter comes in summer,
When theres will be no love forever,
That's when i stop counting 386 whatever.
I'm sure you've heard these words before, and i know it's hard for you to trust them once more.... You're afraid it all might end.... And your heart is scared of breaking finding nobody to mend,
But you've got to believe me that I'll never leave, and you'll never cry unless i am there with you, I will always be here, And you'll never be without me.
As long as the sun still lights the ski, you will always be in my heart and mind.. yet you must stop all your lies.