Tuesday, August 29, 2017

five years ago in a note

For the sake of your eyes I loved love after a longtime I had spent in carefreeness... And now my eyes after sleep begging wakefulness not to leave.
O.. seducer, without you no passion would have shaken me nor the taste of love have pleased me, this is my heart, so own it affairs.. Judging it wrong if you like, or be equitable.
From the luster of passion in your eyes, you ignited my longing and on your path, wherever you went, I sent my eyes... Visions around me clouded between my doubt and my certainty and even desires dance in my heart over the tune of my sorrows.
I glimpse passion in your voice, buried O.. O. O's, hiding between your breaths so I don't discern it... I don't know if it's love whose sorrows your feared, or if you feared the blame so you favored tranquility.

You filled the path of love for me with happiness like light on the cheek of a dew covered morning... And if you felt me in misery, you'll cry as a child scared and fatigued... after you seduced me, I only found a mirage stuck in my hand... I didn't gain from it but a fleeting rainbow vanished before my eyes, and I wasn't guided.
Do you remember...! 
How you laughed when I cried and wished my torture to remains longer.
How you counted the days as only catastrophes and they were my life and my youth.
How you thought the moaning of my ribs an echo of tune of the sweetest songs while I was drinking the tears of my heart.

Don't say where are our nights, pretending it was so sweet.
Don't ask me about our desires and hopes, while it was mirages.
I covered yesterday with a curtain and a veil, So I can endure the bitterness of your abandonment and be willingly awaiting the reproach.