Saturday, August 26, 2017

Peaces of dignity

You allowed fears to hinder me within my dreams, I may have been awakened in my life... Awakened from false illusions blinding me, Now I can't allowed myself to view the truth behind that door.
Perhaps true integrity I would have found, Creating a world where I am just another hat with wounded profound.
a large door intently placed half mast, Which knocked me to the ground leaving me to grasp the solar system swirling all around and up above my head and yet...  I in my mind continued to wander amidst confusion and denial.
That love could such a cruel thing intently do.. Until reality made me see the dream was impossible to be accepted too, Until waking to the reality of what a fool I'd been.. I'll wonder what doorways line my path will teach me... how to redeem the wounds with the peaces of dignity still remains.! for you.. you allowed fears to hinder me within my dreams,